Monday, January 22, 2007

Dating is insane!

So, I have gotten frustrated with my constant backwards-dating, as I call it.. which basically means hooking up with the same exes over and over and never really moving on to anyone NEW. One of my girlfriends met her new boyfriend on craigslist so I put up a profile expecting to get no replies. Instead, I got THIRTY. I wrote back to THREE. I received, even after specifying I'm not looking for random sex, so many pictures of guys half-naked or fully naked (when in my ad did I ask to see their dicks before ever speaking with them?... umm NEVER). Beyond that, I got replies from old men, which is kinda gross. I know I'm mature for my age and I love older guys, but if you have grandkids, odds are, you're too old for me. This is what dating has come to. I am a good girl, I'm smart, funny, pretty, and loyal and have stooped so low that I've resorted to a site that gets me pictures of men's genitalia. *sigh* It's not cool. Maybe one of these three guys will be worth meeting, who knows, one of them was a Christian musician moving to Chicago soon - and he seemed nice. We'll see. I'm actually getting tired of being single, but not so tired of it that I'm going to jump on the first available guy that comes around. I'd rather be alone than with someone who's not right for me.

Well, there's my rant of the day. I'm going to edit my ad to tell people to stop sending me nude photos.

No comments: